Sunday, September 16, 2012

I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY :)

UUgghh RANBIR KAPOOR!! I cannot keep mah eyes of YOu..
I wish I could actually write a book describing THAT man you look something even beyond SEXY <3
Heart throb for millions but dude I love You madly !! :)
I wish I could actually marry YOU :D
PEOPLE call you flirt But for me ;) you are a,amazing!
The way you act.the way you move,The way you dress up.The way you speak...It's all out of the world :)
And for me Drooling over you all day all night is just Heavenly :)
  *p.s this post was short n full of girly mad stuff But uugghhh I love him beyond everything.. :)
   XOXO RANBIR :) :) mmuuaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY :)


3 comments:

  1. haha... can't stop smiling yarrr....wow..dis is sumthing very very veryyyyy different frm ur earlier posts....lykd dis post a lot nd Ranbir is my favryt too... and after watching Barfi! ... did u see dat muvi... he is amazing in it yaarrrr... superb acting skills..... a must watch....

    and yeah ofcourse m happy to knw dat u hv finally found ur love.. :P :P :P :P ...... hehe

    Keep Smiling (& Loving :P)... Bless You Palak... TC....

    @Sandy.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh rk is ma 1st love :D na nt seen barfi yet :( have examz.. :( will watch aftr dat! huh! me too can't wait!! n wow same choice han hi5 :) :) :)

      Delete
    2. hehe... hi5 buddy... :) :) :) :)

      Keep Smiling.. Bless You... Tc

      @Sandy.......

      Delete