Sunday, July 21, 2013

The never ending love..

I have been badly dependent on you,
I know how it feels now,
How it kills when I realize how ruthless you have been to me,
How the thought of how you've been treating me makes me shivers,
It feels I am no one for you,
May be I never was,
Why were we together I don't get this though,
You have gone,
Gone far enough to make me even feel your essence in my life,
It hurts to see you doing well enough without me,
What hurts more is why do I still feel so deprived?
Am i addicted ?or is this mere attachment?
It's love..an endless form of love..which seems to be going on and on without considering the fact how much pain it is bringing along..
What kinda love is this?
A love that is never gonna end?
Or the love where you decide to be the sacrificial lamb throughout the life time..
 *p.s i am writing after a very long time and all i could do was just pour ma heart out in a single post as much as i could..love to all the regular readers n followers :) 

8 comments:

  1. The pain that loves bring is the worse kind. You have expressed it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx aloott :) :) glad u liked it..keep visting :)

      Delete
  2. Sigh.This is what i can exactly relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy 1st of all I apologize 4 reading dis post so late... bt better late dan never.... hai na....

    After reading dis post of urs tears came rolling down my eyes thinking abt the things I went thru nd still trying to cope up frm past 5 yrs.....

    Only question is dat why is it easy 4 some1 to leave any1.. why did dey came into our lives... nd trust me m unable to find answer. ...

    Every word written in ur post seems to be true... I felt as if ur trying to portray my inner feelings... felt so connected to it.....

    U knw der r only 2 ways to carry on ur lyf after ur left alone either try to find some1 else or make dis pain part of ur lyf nd try to live wid it.... I guess I m the one who chose the latter part nd wishing dat 1 day any1 wud come nd take all my pain away....

    Dis is wat I wud say..... juz let go of things nd persons who dont want to stay in ur lyf nd trust me life wud be more easier to live nd try to be happy always .... Shine Like a star so dat whenever he looks up in the sky wud come to knw wat he has lost nd cant be his anymore....

    Keep Smiling... God Bless You... Tc
    @Sandy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comments make ma post Complete <3 well i knew u really gonna relate well to dis post of mine..cz u v gone thru ds pain.."going through still actually" bt dats life may be...two options as u said..bt at tyms its bettr to leave it on destiny buddy...:) thnx fr ur wonderful reply...tcr :) :)

    ReplyDelete